Since smoothies are big hit around my house I thought it would be time to share another one. This one is so yummy you will want to guzzle it. It’s creamy, thick, delicious and best of all, it is milk free!
And even better, it has spinach in it. What a better way to get that great leafy green in your diet than through a smoothie! I have already written about the benefits of spinach. You can read about that here.
What’s so great about this smoothie is that you do not have to wait until these fruits are in season to enjoy it. Frozen fruits work wonderfully.
So blend this up and enjoy this true green smoothie.
Also, I want to know. Have you tried spinach in a smoothie yet?
Pineapple Peach Smoothie
- 1/2 cup thawed frozen peaches
- 1 cup fresh, frozen or canned (drained) pineapple
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 cups loosely packed spinach
- 3/4 cup vanilla coconut milk
- Place all ingredients in blender and process until smooth.