I’m all about popsicles this summer! And healthy ones without tons of high fructose corn syrup and food dyes.
This one is full of fruit, little bit of vegetables, and a small amount of natural sweetener.
Nothing goes better on a hot afternoon than a popsicle. Whip up a batch and enjoy!
Fruity Tootie Surprise Popsicles
- 1 large banana
- 3/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup quartered strawberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 T. honey or agave nectar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- Place all ingredients in blender and puree.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze.