Grain Free Sandwich Rounds
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor combine the ingredients in the order listed.
- Pulse 3-4 times, and then run until combined and smooth.
- Allow batter to set aside for a few minutes.
- Take two cookie sheets and line with parchment paper.
- Spray parchment paper with cooking spray.
- Divide batter into 8 rounds circles, making sure to spread it around to make them even and about the same size as each other.
- Bake for 6 minutes and then remove from oven.
- Turn each round over and return to oven and bake for an additional 4 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on a cooling rack.