Allergy Free Test Kitchen
Creamy Tomato Soup-gluten, dairy, egg and soy freeIngredients:
- 1 T. grapeseed or olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 28 oz. can whole tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp. vegetable broth buillion
- 1 T. dried basil
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup almond or cashew milk
- In a large soup pot, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, tomatoes, water, buillion, and spices.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat, cover with lid and heat for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from stove top and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Use an immersion blender to blend all the ingredients into a smooth mixture.
- Return to stove top and add milk of choice. Heat for about 10 minutes.