You know how it goes…you want a snack…don’t have one on hand. Sigh.
You don’t want to measure a bunch of ingredients, nor do you want to take the time to bake them.
What can you do?
Make these raw cookie balls!
In mere minutes.
Just a teeny tiny bit of work and next thing you know…..
You’ll be noshing on a treat so good you can’t stop with just one.
Seriously….these are dangerous.
Some cashew butter (try homemade!), coconut, and a few other simple ingredients and next thing you know, you’ve satisfied your sweet tooth.
Also shared at Allergy Free Wednesday.
Cashew and Coconut Raw Cookie Balls
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cashew butter
- 1/4 cup coconut nectar
- 1/2 cup powdered rice milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut shreds
- 1/4 cup golden flaxmeal
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl with your hands.
- Shape into 15-16 balls.
- Eat and enjoy and refrigerate the rest.