The secret to grilling boneless pork chops is an easy 2 step process. Follow these simple guidelines and never have dry pork chops again!
First, marinate, marinate, marinate. Shoot for 6-8 hours. Thirty minutes before grilling time won’t do it.
Second, cooking time for boneless pork chops is super short. 8-10 minutes maximum! This all depends on your particular grill, how hot it heats, how far the grates are from heat source etc. etc. I have a very hot grill, even on medium heat. I generally cook boneless pork chops about 4-5 minutes on one side and then 3-4 on the other side. It seems impossible to believe that you can cook meat in such a short time, but for boneless pork chops that’s the way to go so you don’t get dried out pieces of leather.
Also shared at Allergy Free Wednesday.
Marinated and Grilled Pork Chops
- 1 twelve ounce can root beer
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos (this makes it soy free…use soy sauce if not concerned about soy)
- 3/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 3/4 tsp. ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 4-6 boneless pork chops
- Combine everything but pork chops in a glass pan with lid.
- Add pork chops and marinate in fridge for 6-8 hours, turning pork over once or twice during this time.
- Grill over medium heat for 8-10 minutes, or until done.