Have you eaten a plethora of zucchini and summer squash? We have and this is one side dish that doesn’t get old; at least not for us.
This is so simple I can barely call it a recipe. It almost seems silly to put it on here. But simple doesn’t mean tasteless. No! It is very tasty. Do you eat zucchini and summer squash?
Also shared at Gluten Free Friday .
Italian Roasted Zucchini and Summer Squash
- 1 zucchini
- 1 summer squash
- 1 red onion
- olive oil
- Italian Herb seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut your zucchini and squash into chunks.
- Cut your red onion into wedges and then into smaller wedges.
- Place vegetable in glass pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Sprinkle with Italian Herb Seasoning.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until tender.